|Place of Origin:||Hebei,China|
|Model Number:||DIN, BS, ANSI, JIS, GB and so on|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Delivery Time:||10-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||800-1000 ton|
|Product Nam:||Cap Nuts||Standard:||DIN, BS, ANSI, JIS, GB And So On|
|Material:||Carbon Steel: C1008, C1010, C1022, 10B21 2, Aluminum 3, Steel: 35K, 45K, 10B21 4, Iron 5, Stainless Steel: SS201, SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, SS420 6, Brass:C36000, C37700, C38500, C27200, C28000.... 7, Copper Surface Finish Zinc Plated, Ni Plated||Color:||Black, Rainbow, Any Color, Natural|
|Packing:||Size Of The Pallet: 100CMX80CMX15CM, 16 Pallets In One 20'Container||Grade:||220.127.116.11.6.8,8.8, 9.8, 10.9, 12.9|
Domed Hexagon Domed Cap Nuts,
DIN1587 Hexagon Domed Cap Nuts,
DIN1587 Domed Cap Nuts
DIN1587 Domed Cap Nuts Hexagon Domed Cap Nuts
What is a cap nut As the name implies, the cap nut is a hexagonal nut with a cover. The function of this cover is to fasten the exposed part on the outside to prevent moisture or other corrosive substances from entering the inside, thereby preventing rust and improving itself and the connection. The use time of the piece.
What are the uses of cap nuts
(1) The cap nut and the stainless steel hexagonal slotted nut are equipped with a split pin and matched with the screw bolt with a hole. It is used to withstand vibration and alternating loads, and can prevent the nut from loosening and falling out.
(2) Cap nuts with inserts, the inserts rely on tightening the nut to tap the internal thread, which can prevent loosening and have good elasticity.
(3) The purpose of the cap nut is the same as that of the hexagonal nut. Its characteristic is that the main nut is not easy to slip with a wrench during assembly and disassembly, but only adjustable wrenches, open wrenches, combination wrenches (open parts), or special square hole sets can be used. A cannula wrench is used for assembly and disassembly. It is mostly used for rough and simple components.
(4) Cap nuts can be used where the thread of the bolt end needs to be capped.
(5) Cap nuts can be used for tooling.
(6) Cap nuts and ring nuts can generally be disassembled and assembled by hand instead of tools, and are usually used in occasions that require frequent disassembly and low stress.
(7) Cap nuts are mainly used on the tires and front and rear axles of automobiles, tricycles, and electric vehicles to fix the tires, front and rear, left and right. It can also be used to fix the base of the street lamp holder that is often exposed to sunlight and rain and some machinery. In the device.
Contact Person: Aimee
Tel: +86 1583201860